Save money with your continuing training events by MedicalMountains.
The funding program “expert courses” is an opportunity for everyone from Baden-Württemberg.
The federal state of Baden-Württemberg, with the support of the European Social Fund (ESF), sponsors selected full-day seminars and all certificates courses of the MedicalMountains Training Program 2017 by granting the participation fee.
Please fulfill and send the target group inquiry (with the result that you belong to a target group of the subsidy program for specialist courses) as well as the participation questionnaire to us signed back at least one day before the start of the first seminar for which you have registered. Applications submitted too late, incomplete or not signed can not be considered for funding.
With your application for funding from the “expertise courses”, you consent to the collection of personal data for the purpose of monitoring and evaluation as well as the transfer of these data to various bodies involved in ESF funding.
You can find the complete funding regulations at http://www.esf-bw.de/esf/nc/home/.
Who can benefit from funding?
- Employees from companies, where either the place of employment or the place of residence must be located in Baden-Württemberg
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers and entrepreneurs who have their business or residence in Baden-Württemberg
- Those who wish to start-up or are employed in Baden-Württemberg
- Re-entrants who live in Baden-Württemberg
- The promotion is not limited to a seminar participation only. Multiple participations are possible and gladly seen.
Grants can only be granted until the funds are available. A legal claim for a grant cannot be obtained.
Employees from the federal, state and municipal authorities are not supported.
Further funding of the subsidized seminar fees from the European Union are excluded.
Type and amount of funding
The funding is granted in the form of a share financing, in the amount of:
- 30% of the eligible net participation fees or
- 50% of the eligible net participation fees for participants who have reached the age of 50 (the 50th birthday must be before the start or during the course period)
- The subsidy is deducted directly from the fees. You only pay the reduced participation fee!
The 10% TechnologyMountains member discounts will be deducted before the grant is invoiced. VAT is not subsidized.