Save money with your continuing training events by MedicalMountains.
The funding program “expert courses” is an opportunity for everyone from Baden-Württemberg.
The federal state of Baden-Württemberg, with the support of the European Social Fund (ESF), sponsors selected full-day seminars and all certificates courses of the MedicalMountains Training Program 2018 by granting the participation fee.
The general course funding is supplemented by a grant for participants without a vocational qualification with a subsidy rate of 70% on the course fee (regardless of the age of the participants). The criterion “without vocational qualification” meet participants who have not completed vocational training in a state-recognized training occupation and also no degree. If a foreign degree is (still) not recognized in Germany, the condition “without vocational qualification” is also fulfilled.
Please fulfill and send the target group inquiry (with the result that you belong to a target group of the subsidy program for specialist courses) as well as the participation questionnaire to us signed back at least one day before the start of the first seminar for which you have registered. Applications submitted too late, incomplete or not signed can not be considered for funding.
With your application for funding from the “expertise courses”, you consent to the collection of personal data for the purpose of monitoring and evaluation as well as the transfer of these data to various bodies involved in ESF funding.
You can find the complete funding regulations at http://www.esf-bw.de/esf/nc/home/.
Who can benefit from funding?
- Employees from companies, either the place of employment or the place of residence of the participants must be in Baden-Württemberg (except the employees of transfer companies).
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers and Business start-ups in Baden-Württemberg who have their own Company or residence in Baden-Württemberg.
- Founders willing to live or work in Baden-Württemberg.
- Re-entrants and returnees living in Baden-Württemberg.
The support is not limited to a seminar participation. Multiple participation is possible and welcome.
Grants can only be granted until the resources available are exhausted. A legal entitlement to a grant does not exist.
Employees of federal, state and local authorities are not supported. Further funding of the subsidized seminar fees from funds of the European Union is excluded.
The funding for participants without a vocational qualification can be taken for the first time for courses starting from 1 September 2018.
Type and amount of funding
The grant will be granted in the form of a share financing, amounting to:
- 30% of the eligible net participation fees,
- 50% of eligible net participation fees for participants who are at least 50 years of age (the 50th birthday must be before or within the course period) or
- 70% of the eligible net participation fees for participants who have not completed vocational training in a state-recognized training occupation and also no degree, or if a foreign degree was (still) not recognized in Germany.
The subsidy will be deducted directly from the fees. You only pay the reduced participation fee!
Any applicable TechnologyMountains Member rebates of 10% will be deducted before the grant is calculated. VAT is not subsidized.
How do you get funding?
Specialized course funding
Funding program Specialized courses from the European Social Fund, target Investment in growth and employment (ESF)
- The Ministry of Economics, Labor and Housing Baden-Württemberg, European Social Fund Steering Unit, is the intermediate body of the managing authority for the ESF in the funding period 2014 to 2020 within the meaning of Article 123, paragraph 6 of Regulation (EC) No 1303/2013 and responsible in this capacity for the proper use of its ESF funds.
- The funding is based on the operational program “Promoting opportunities” of the ESF in Baden-Württemberg, funding period 2014-2020, in the investment priority A 5 “Adaptation of the workforce, enterprises and entrepreneurs to change” under the specific objective A 5.1 “Strengthening Competitiveness of the Workers and SMEs “.